In this definitive guide,Â you will learn aboutÂ how to setup ATT APN settings for Android and iPhone.Â Proper workingÂ apn settings for at&t t has to beÂ configured in your mobile to connectÂ with the AT&T network.
Internet connectivity issues andÂ MMS might not get sentÂ because of incorrect internetÂ configurations. To fix these issues use the below apn settings for connecting to the AT&T network.
AT&TÂ APN Settings for iPhone
Please make sure that Data Roaming and 3G has beenÂ enabled on your iPhone.Â Also turn offÂ WiFi.
Follow the below steps to configureÂ AT&TÂ APN settings Â for iPhone:
- First go to the main menu, then tab onÂ Settings
- Now locateÂ GeneralÂ and tab on it
- ThenÂ Network.
- TapÂ onÂ Cellular Data Network
- Enter the below values to create a new apn profile.
- Name:Â AT&T
- APN:Â wap.cingular
- Proxy: <Leave in Blank>
- Port:Â <Leave in Blank>
- Username:Â email@example.com
- Password:Â cingular1
- Server:Â <Leave in Blank>
- MMSC:Â http://mmsc.cingular.com
- MMS proxy:Â wireless.cingular.com
- MMS port:Â 80
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 410
- Authentication type:Â <Leave in Blank>
- APN type: default,supl,mmsÂ ORÂ Internet
- APN Protocol: Leave it on the Default onâ€‹e
- Press theÂ HomeÂ button on your iPhoneÂ and save the aboveÂ apn settingsÂ and Exit to the Main Screen.
- Congrats, you had justÂ created a newÂ AT&TÂ APN settings.Â Open your favourite browser and start browsing.
Still it is not working?
Make sure you have selected the correct new apn settings as your default settings.Â Restart your iPhone and try again.
AT&TÂ APN Settings for Android.
The same above settings apply for android devices as well. To update theÂ AT&T apn settings for android follow the below steps.
- Goto SettingsÂ and tap onÂ Wireless Connections
- TapÂ onÂ More andÂ select the option where it saysÂ Mobile Networks
- Tap onÂ Access Point Names and tap toÂ selectÂ New APN
- Enter all the values listed above for theÂ att apn setting for android
- Hit the option button and tap Save
- Open your browser and you should be able to browse internet now!
Note: The above pathÂ might change based on your Android device OS version.
We always try to provide you the accurate and updated apn settings.Â Please feel free to comment below to let us know if the above settings worked for youÂ or if you need any help toÂ troubleshoot the issue.