Learn two quick and easy methods on how to configure H2O apn settings on Android and iPhones.
You can either follow the manual method of creating your own settings in your smartphone. Or follow the easy method byÂ visiting the H2O website.
Setup H2O APN Settings for iPhone.
Please make sure that Data Roaming and 3G has beenÂ enabled on your iPhone.Â Also turn offÂ WiFi.
Follow the below steps to configureÂ AT&TÂ APN settings Â for iPhone:
- First go to the main menu, then tab onÂ Settings
- Now locateÂ GeneralÂ and tab on it
- ThenÂ Network.
- TapÂ onÂ Cellular Data Network
- Enter the below values to create a new apn profile.
- NAME:Â Â Â H2O
- APN:Â Â Â att.mvno
- Proxy:Â Â Â Not Set
- Port:Â Â Â Not Set
- User Name:Â Â Â Not Set
- Password:Â Â Â Not Set
- Server:Â Â Â Not Set
- MMSC:Â Â Â http://mmsc.cingular.com
- MMSC Proxy:Â Â Â proxy.mvno.H2OMobileweb.com
- Port:Â Â Â 80
- MCC:Â Â Â 310
- MNC:Â Â Â 410
- Authentication Type:Â Â Â CHAP
- APN Type:Â Â Â default,supl,mms,hipri
- APN Protocol:Â Â Â IPv4/IPv6
- APN Roaming Protocol:Â Â Â IPv4
- Bearer:Â Â Â Unspecified
- MVNO Type:Â Â Â None
- Press theÂ HomeÂ button on your iPhoneÂ and save the aboveÂ apn settingsÂ and Exit to the Main Screen.
- That’s it, you have successfully created the new apn settings.Â Open your favourite browser and start browsing.
You might want to restart your phone to get the new apn settings selected. Try restarting before you continue using the new settings.
Setup H2O APN Settings forÂ Android.
The apn settings values for Android is also same as given below. Only change is the way new apn settings are beenÂ created in android. It varies depending on the Android OS version. But on most smartphone you can configure by following the below steps.
- GotoÂ SettingsÂ and tap onÂ Wireless Connections
- TapÂ onÂ More andÂ select the option where it saysÂ Mobile Networks
- Tap onÂ Access Point NamesÂ and tap toÂ selectÂ New APN
- Enter all the values listed above for theÂ att apn setting for android
- Hit the option button and tapÂ Save
- Open your browser and you should be able to browse internet now.
Please restart if your mobile, and try again if id doesn’t work for the first time.
Method 2:Â Configure by using H20 Wireless official website.
This is the easy way to configure your H2O Wireless with correct apn settings. But it requires your mobile o be already connected to aÂ WiFi connection. Follow the below steps to setup the H2O wireless internet and mms settings.
- Connect to your WiFi.
- Open your browser and goto,Â https://www.h2owirelessnow.com/mainControl.php?page=IPhoneData
- Provide your mobile number and click Configure
You could also follow the manual steps to configure your unlocked iPhone/Android. Goto the addressÂ https://www.h2owirelessnow.com/mainControl.php?page=dataManualConfig.Â You will be receiving the configuration link on your phone soon based on your phone mode.
Once you have the link, please follow these steps:
- Click on the link received via text message.
- Click on the install option.
- A screen should come up to Cancel or Install. Please select the install option.
If successful, you will receive a â€œprofile installedâ€ message at the top of the screen.
Getting error “Profile already Installed” ? Here is how you can fix it.
You get this error if you have any existing apn settingsÂ profile installed on your mobile. You can fix this issue by removing the exiting profile. Follow the below steps to remove the apn settings.
- Go to Setting >Â General.
- Scroll down to PROFILE.
- Click PROFILE option (This will show the current profile installed on the phone).
- Â Select REMOVE option.
- Â Warning message should show up to confirm, proceed to REMOVE.
The above steps will remove the existing profile in your phone. Once itsÂ removed,Â please follow the earlier mentioned steps to install a new H2O profile.
Hope the you where successful in configuring your H2O apn settings. Please feel to share this with your friends and leave a comment if you face any problems. We strive to provide you the latest and working apn settings.Â If you find any other apn settings working, we would be happy to include it here.